Re: tineye.com - warning

Wow, sorry, Alan.  I am on a Mac and so seldom am aware of these things.  But I didn't have to sign in to see the info.  I just revisited the URL I had sent and got just the same page with the Tineye information but no request to sign in.  If you are wary of this but still want to find out more about Tineye visit the Idee web site.  I think Tineye is their product.
Don