From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ygelman
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2010 8:48 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: RE: tineye.com

 Rene, How long ago did you upload the originals?
  -yoram
-------------- Original message from Rene Hales <Rene@xxxxxx>: --------------

Tineye found the only two of mine I searched for. At one site I could find no way to contact the person about the infringement. At the other site, Photobucket, I did follow their procedure of reporting the use of my photo, but have not heard back.

[snip]

Rene