Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 5341

> From: PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx
> Date: 9 February 2010 23:02:58 GMT
> To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators
> Subject: Re: Adding photo to Flickr group
>

> --- certain subjects are more vulnerable. Travel pictures that depict a certain place very well are a major target as peoples can use them on travel sites online. With the advance of the digital frames it is easy to display poorer quality pictures. The quantity of pictures just gives people a larger choice.

Frankly I'd be flattered if anyone used my low resolution modest Flickr or Photoforum offerings, unless it was obvious a lot of money was thereby being made.  I have examples of polaroids now showing in several Flickr Polaroid dedicated discussion groups. If I chanced on a real "scoop" picture that was marketable I'd just not show it to any freely accessible group.