Re: Redux: Adding photo to Flickr group

Well Renate this has to do with the absolutely amazing quality, insight, innovative and emotional grabbing power of my photos! (My head has just swollen so I can get thru the door of this room, (VBG)). Kidding aside certain subjects are more vulnerable. Travel pictures that depict a certain place very well are a major target as peoples can use them on travel sites online. With the advance of the digital frames it is easy to display poorer quality pictures. The quantity of pictures just gives people a larger choice.
Roy