Re: Aperture?

I also like the downloading and cataloguing capabilities of LR. Very easy keywording and writing to exported to files.
Excellent batch processing as well...
Camera Raw though a plug-in to CS4 it doesn't offer cataloguing or keywording

Emily L. Ferguson wrote:
Bridge is, of course, less able than Lightroom or Aperture. It's only a browser. I find the features of Adobe Camera Raw equal to Lightroom and Aperture.

And it's not so much of a memory hog.
That is frustrating with LR though I find it a price worth paying!

Howard