Re: Flickr group site: Photography of Airport

Beautiful work, Guy.  Very intriguing.

Marilyn
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 5:08 PM
Subject: Flickr group site: Photography of Airport

Hi Andrew,

I really like your Flickr picture.  But I am intrigued that you were allowed to make 165 shots of an airport in these days of security paranoïa.  Did you make pre-arrangements with the airport security.  How did you present your project?  Or did you just shoot from the hip?.

Guy

“A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.”  (Lao-Tzeu)