Re: The inspiring photograph - Flickr

Actually, since I was one of the first to dismiss this page of
"inspiration", I myself would like to thank you for pointing it out,
because it *did* spark a very intelligent exchange. I am impressed by
the caliber of the folks on this list; I subscribe to other mailing
lists where civility is apparently a rather passe' concept.

My favorite photographers are varied, but some of Adams' work,
particularly his early, non-Yosemite work, is exceptional. I like some
of Edward Weston's work (nudes, shells, and of course, peppers).
Steichen's later work. Some of Atget. Some of Cartier-Bresson ... Ok, I
lied. I don't really have favorite photographers, it just seems that
some images from a whole lot of photographers stay with me.

Andrew

--
http://andrewsharpe.com