Re: The inspiring photograph - Flickr

I can set up a group for Photoforum members.

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 13:31, R V <renatevolz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just a suggestion -  while Andy is indisposed and there is no weekly gallery, one  could start a closed group at flickr just for the members of the forum.  Flickr membership is free for 200 images and the group spaces are unlimited.  All that is required is a yahoo account.
Administration after the initial stage would be minimal.

One could, couldn't one?  Anyone witha little  time on his/her hands and experience with Flickr?

Nade