Re: The inspiring photograph - Flickr

Howard,

Fair enough, but do you not like HBC and AA's pictures or their fawning
admirers?  I find it disappointing that so many art museums show mostly
these "usual suspects" over and over. I have to say, however, that
poking my nose right up close to a Weston, Strand or a Kertesz is always
a thrill for me. AA and HBC fail me in that respect.

Who do you like?

AZ

LOOKAROUND - Since 1978
Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!