Re: Depth of Field question

Right you are....
look for a nicely explained article here
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/tutorials/understanding-series/dof.shtml

Even though our guru Andy can do a much better job.

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 8:42 PM, Steve Harris <dshlaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
1/3 to 2/3 one is in front and the other behind the focal plane.  I can't look it up right now, but ---
Most of the older manual lenses have this print on them.