RE: Polaroid

Does the old 545 back (Polaroid) work with the new Fuji 4x5 film?
I see that Fuji have a PA-45 back that looks similar. I want to start using my sinar again for a portrait project "100 Arabs photographed" I don't have a darkroom
and it seems that polaroid may be a good idea. Do you still get pos/neg film?

herschel

Quoting lookaround360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Dan,

Looking good!

I Googled and found this:
http://www.fujifilm.com/products/instant_photo/pdf/fp_100c_datasheet.pdf
It's available on amazon.com too.
I have very few pictures with snow in them - makes it hard to do Xmas
cards.
AZ

LOOKAROUND - Since 1978
Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround E-Book
FREE COPY
http://www.panoramacamera.us

filmpacks.  Does anyone know if it is continuing to be made, and why ?