Re: Make old negs new again!

Somewhat along these lines, I periodically get the bug and go through slides from up to 50 years ago and scan a few.  But I don't do anything with them except remember and enjoy.  Have any of you put up online photo albums of your history, or your family's history, as shown by family albums?  I have photo albums that go back to my great-grandmother and I love these old photos.  I would be interested in knowing if others have scanned personal history and posted it online.  And, like Alan, documented your personal photographic journey? It might be the spur I need to do that.
Don