Re: PHOTOFORUM

 Telesca Photography

So what happened - some bean counter in the administration decide to
totally change the way programs were set up?

I remember the year before I came to RIT, the whole program got
changed.  People had three different Photo I professors the year before
I came.  The year I got there, we had the same professor the whole year.

So I imagine it must have been something like that.

i'm guessing it's not the bean counters..