Re: IT skills

On Tue, January 12, 2010 10:24, photoroy6@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Cameras are no longer cameras but capture and processing devices.
> Comparing
>  film cameras to digital cameras is more like comparing apples to oranges
> now.

I'd happily give up the processing.  What I want from the camera is
capture; processing should happen in post when I can take my time and
think about it.

However, metering and auto-exposure modes, AF including many AF modes and
settings, flash, and no doubt things I'm forgetting legitimately
complicate the user interface even if it were just a capture device.

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info