Re: PEBCAK

You are still correct, Emily, but what I had meant to say, now that the brain is working, was, "Cockpit Trouble," rather than "pilot error." Wherever that phrase draws a blank stare, I know it has been correctly applied. <smile>
Stephen

--- On Tue, 1/12/10, Emily L. Ferguson <elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
At 9:37 AM -0800 1/12/10, Stephen Ylvisaker wrote:
>In short, "Pilot Error!"

Sure.  But PEBCAK has so much more geekiness about it!
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx