Re: IT skills

Trevor,

It might, but it doesn't. Also, being popular doesn't necessarily make it "right", because being right is usually unpopular.

--- On Tue, 1/12/10, Trevor Cunningham <trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This might have something to do with the number of Windows machines vs the number of Macs. Under the same logic, we could predict greater incidence of intelligence in the PC world as well.