Re: IT skills

I don't understand this:

Camera manuals are growing thicker.

Computer software manuals are smaller or on-line FAQ's.

People need books For Dummies, or worse - Senior Dummies.

Every-day appliances have more pages of warnings than instructions.
They have hacks, and aps, and blogs, and become your friend, and tweet
you.

Yea, I need more IT skills?

AZ

LOOKAROUND - Since 1978