Re: Labtop

----- Original Message -----
From: Philip Wayner
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2010 3:46 AM
Subject: Labtop

Hi:
My old laptop is ready for retirement.
I am looking for some help in selecting the best current laptop that can
be used with Photoshop and a digital projector in my teaching.

Features I am looking for:
Fast processing, possibly dual core
Large hard drive, 300 or larger
At least 4 GB memory
15-16 inch screen, not high gloss finish.
Long life battery, 4 hour minimum.

i'v always been a fan of the IBM thinkpads and the Fujitsu Lifebooks, both
ranges will have models that should meet your demands, noting the fujitsu's
have for many years had touchscreen models available, always very handy and
a feature you quickly come to depend on (I still poke desktop and laptop
monitors to this day)

karl