Re: Labtop

On Sat, 09 Jan 2010 21:27:32 -0500, Bob <w8imo@xxxxxxxx> wrote/replied to:

>I agree......  Here are the specs on the Lenovo ThinkPad T500

I just bought a T400 but it doesn't have the video output you want for a
projector, the T500 does. The T400 docking station does though and it's a
lighter laptop. Both have the new switchable video graphics. High performance
when you want it, battery saving when you don't need it.

--
Jim Davis, Owner, Eastern Beaver Company:
http://easternbeaver.com/ - Motorcycle Electrics