Re: photo ID game

Don,

You are right it's Halsman. From his "Jump" book. I didn't pay much
notice to it when it came out but now it is quite impressive to me. It
is still in print but early copies go for $$$.

The guys jumping are (drum roll) Ansel Adams and Beaumont Newhall.

The other side is also cool:

http://www.panoramacamera.us/AZ0359-1.jpg

It's from the 1880's.  Kudos to the album designer for an intelligent
choice of photographs.

BTW the Album is "Race" Electronic/Hip hop - 1983. Ocean Front Records.
Hip hop - get it?

Happy New Year

AZ

LOOKAROUND - Since 1978