RE: US colleges offering a photography program

Herschel:

Did a quick search with Bing and got this site.  Perhaps they will get you started.

James

From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Herschel Mair
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 6:05 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: US colleges offering a photography program

I have part of a list of US colleges offering a photography program. I don't know where the rest of  it got to.... I think I got the URL here.

Anybody (ANDY??) know where I might find such a thing?

The family and I are moving to the US this summer and I really want to be in NM but for the first year or two I'm going to try and find a teaching position just about anywhere... to settle in to American culture..... I've started by learning to drink a liter of soda in one sitting.... It's an adventure. I might do workshops and make use of my Adobe qualifications to teach some Photoshop....   If anyone has ideas???? let me know