Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 5295 - tri-color

At the risk of being thought of a "pot" calling the "kettle" black - I feel here we may be letting the medium swamp the message.  I'm working at present using Polaroid film, and other members looking into tri-color seperations.  Fine - but those are both "medium" things, when what is really important is the end result. Has the photographer achieved a good result, however you define "good", whether it be artistic or something else.

So it shouldn't matter whether we use wet collodion (and I know someone who does), or digital - surely the end result of a finished picture is all that matters ?

dan.