RE: Question

Ed,

I'm inclined toward your point of view RE consensus about "correct"
color reproduction. Once you can reproduce a color chart exactly I
suppose you know that you will have gotten only as far as square one
toward making pleasing color photographs.

Artist/scientists and scientist/artists are a special kind of people.
There in Taos (so close to Los Alamos!) you must see plenty of both.
Often, it seems, the former makes art that should be in a trade exhibit.
The later makes art that belongs in a lab. The exceptions are the people
who draw inspiration from both and find something unique.

The work of Eliot Porter, also a local familiar, must inspire you
greatly.

May your efforts be rewarding and instructive to us all.

AZ

LOOKAROUND - Since 1978
Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround E-Book