New to forum - interested in in-camera tricolor on film

I live in Taos, New Mexico where there no longer are "any" photo labs. So I have been experimenting with shooting in-camera tricolor on 120 and 4x5. I can process the film in D-76 and scan it on an iQsmart3 to convert to RGB image in Photoshop. I am using the sharp cutting tricolor filter set - 29 red, 61 green and 47B blue. Registration is an issue. I am going to try oil mounting the three shot RGB 120 strips to see if that helps. I use Tri-X, TMAX and Rollei IR films. I'd be interested in hearing suggestions from others who have shot in-camera tricolor on film.

No digital suggestions please. I am only interested in in-camera tricolor with film. (I worked as an R&D engineer on digital imaging systems most of my life and in my retirement, for as long as Kodak et. al. permit, want to keep using film.)

Ed Scott