Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 5291 --- Film ???

Dan,

It isn't easy adding verisimilitude - even harder to say it. PS
Truthiness plug-ins are my present faves.

I have one of those Polaroid Big Shot portrait cameras - long,
funny-looking thing used by Worhol at Factory parties. Don't supposed
there is film for it made in Poland or somewhere??

AZ

LOOKAROUND - Since 1978
Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround E-Book