Gallery comments

Emily L. Ferguson
Boatyard greeting:  Finally - something that puts me in the Christmas mood.  I like this because it has the feel of Christmas to it, but the darkness behind Santa has an ominous feel to it - which is how Christmas seems to be this year for me - ominous.

Don Roberts
Do you know?:  I don't know, but it goes with the Jason-like mask in Andrew's photograph.  Scary , when you put the two together.

Dan Mitchell
Gallery:  This is an interesting photograph and you did a great job of stitching the three photographs together.  I know it is just me and I can't explain why, but the first three images so far have an ominous (excuse the repetition) feel to them.  Maybe I just listen to the news too much; however, there is a ghost-like figure almost dead center at the bottom of this photograph.  The ghost from Christmas past?

Andrew Sharpe
Them:  I love the "mouth".  A fascinating image and the "face" could be entered in an art show. This piece would fit in with a recent show that was on display at the Lancaster art gallery.

John Palcewski
Dream Woman:  This image ties in with the others in my mind.  There is a storyline here, and someone needs to write the short story that goes with the images.  The cropping increases the dream-like quality of the photograph.  I like it.

Marilyn Dalrymple