Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 5284

Belinda said ---

> but you'd never get me up there in that thing, so I'm glad you took the shot so I could see what I was missing!

It is the highest vantage point in London, apart from an airplane.  And I'm not easy with heights, but after 3 trips during one week it did not seem so bad.  Pick a nice clear day, with sun and blue skies, and you would see for miles.
(For any readers wanting more info. look up "London Eye" in Google.)