RE: [SPAM] Re: iPhone stuff OT

As it turned out nobody could replicate the phone credit card swipe.
Anyhow there are a lot of other simpler ways to get credit card info
that has been used for years.  For example, most of us have no problem
wih waiters taking our cards away from the table.

AZ

LOOKAROUND - Since 1978
Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround E-Book