Re: FS Slow motion camera

Alberto,

I was away for a couple of days - somewhat uneventful - but vision
problems still with me - maybe hopefully the local medics taking care of me will
help with cataract surgery and "dry eye".

Anyway, i see no problem with forwarding info about the exilim - your intent is to help others!

Andy

Alberto Tirado wrote:

I hope its OK to post this - I am in no way related to the seller!

I got notice of the sale of some photo-related items and among them is a Casio Exilim camera capable of "super-slow motion video". Since someone brought this very issue recently, I thought that perhaps there would be some interest in checking out: http://www.webvideouniversity.com/officesale.html

www.alberto-tirado.com