Previous comment on my "Contrasts"

Mark Harris said --  "Contrasts - I see the contrast of haves and have-nots but feel the water adds nothing to that. You did a nice job capturing the people."

As well as the tourists on the South bank, I included the water and the distant North side of the river Thames deliberately, since the area visible in the distance is probably the richest in London, in contrast to the real subject.  This to my mind even more highlights the tremendous gulf between the "haves" and the "have-nots", especially in London - which was my intended message in this picture.

Dan.