Re: EXIF editor for Mac OS X.

Title: Re: EXIF editor for Mac OS X.
Hello Pablo.

Sorry for taking this long to reply.

GIMP is available for Mac OS X. All you have to do is install the X11 environment as part of your OS install and it will run under X11 (a front end  GUI for UNIX). I chose not to install X11 when I installed OS X to save a little disk space. To install GIMP would require the kind of time I just don’t have at this moment. Another reason is that I am not sure if this effort will pay off since I am not sure that GIMP will in fact edit the EXIF metadata. I will keep in mind for the future and thank you for your suggestion.

Best regards,

Joseph