Re: Photoshop Work Flow / Well another day, another day on the phone

On 11/22/09 8:23 PM, PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx wrote:
I'll look for it. I used workspaces in PS 7.0 to navigate large
distances by having about ten workspaces saved

Not sure what you mean about navigating long distances. Do you mean from folder to folder, perhaps? If so, in Bridge I have four tabs set up in the left column - Folders, Filters, Metadata and Keywords.

To see Metadata for any image I just click on the image and click on the Metadata Tab to see the info. To get from one folder to another I just click on the Folders Tab and my entire computer's folder structure is then accessible. To sort through the images I use the various options in the Filters Tab - one can sort by keyword, by orientation of image, by date of image, by colorspace, by number of stars - you name it you can pretty much sort by it.

But my workspace is with the Tabs in a single column on the left, a film strip across the bottom, and the large image above the film strip. I do not use a column on the right side. By dragging the Tab for any Tab that comes up on the Right over to the left side, I eliminate the Right column.