Re: Kurt Vonegut redux, John P.

John, if you look toward the bottom of the News section on the web site Joe explains who he is, a partner with Kurt in Origami Express.
Don

John Palcewski wrote:
Stephen,

Many thanks.  I sent Joe@Vonnegut a low resolution shot of one of the contacts and suggested me might want to put some pics up for sale on the site.

I'm curious as to who "Joe" might be.  The NYTimes obit doesn't go into detail as to his surviving children, nor did I find the name Joe elsewhere.

Thanks again for directing me to this site...

Best,

John