Re: Question

Thank you, Emily.  Any information is helpful to me.

Marilyn
----- Original Message ----- From: "Emily L. Ferguson" <elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2009 3:58 PM
Subject: Re: Question

Digital projectors are very common now, but not yet very inexpensive. Check B&H for specs.

Recently I judged submissions at my local camera club using one owned by my local library. It wasn't very high quality so it couldn't be calibrated for accurate color.

After about 45 minutes of attempting to use it, I looked behind me at the group and discovered that most of them were craning their necks to see my little PowerBook and we ended up discussing whether the club should do some research and buy one of its own.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx