Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 5263

At 6:35 PM +0000 11/9/09, Dan Mitchell wrote:
Thanks for that - I too have had to give up just about all of my unmoderated newsgroups because of similar off-topic activity. My favorite Apple Mac help site was in the end inundated with political and conspiracy theories from one individual who kept changing his name to avoid the filters.

dan.

Try the Mac-L. The moderators are so smart and fair that noone tries that sort of trick. And the info is top notch.

http://www.listmoms.net/lists/mac-l/
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx