Re: Imaginary colors Speculation

Not yet read any of his books, though keep running across his name so will
make a point of finding him out next.

Er, I guess this counts as 'off topic'? Oops. Has anyone read any books
recently (SF or otherwise) specifically about photography? I'm trying to
read 'The Photograph as Contemporary Art' by Charlotte Cotton, though if I'm
completely honest, it's a touch dry. Give me Phillip K Dick any day.

Jonathan.

On 9/11/09 12:10, "karl shah-jenner" <shahjen@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Which SF novel was that? And by who? I'm a bit of an SF addict...quite like
> to read that.
>
> Jonathan.
>

> not one I know, the only I know of that refers to synisthesia is "Tiger,
> Tiger" (or The Stars My Destination) - Alfred Bester
>

> damn, that guy could write good sci-fi :)

Jonathan Turner
Photographer

e: pictures@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
t: 0113 217 1275