Re: Imaginary colors

ADavidhazy wrote:
I asked some Imaging and Photo Technology students to give me the name
of an imaginary color...Anyone  have a good one?
According to my contacts in the industry, Dupont is on the verge of marketing their long sought striped paint in three basic colors. The first two products will be called bleen (blue-green-blue stripe) and blite (Black-white-black stripe). Dupont will continue to develop the third release, whack, as demand dictates.

Dave
East Englewood
Remember, remember the fifth of November.Gunpowder, treason and plot. I see no reason, why gunpowder treason: Should ever be forgot. ...