Re: UV/Haze filter

Roger you are lucky, the filter has done it's job. Make sure you buy a multi-coated filter, B&W are good.
John

On 2 Nov 2009, at 03:30, Roger Eichhorn wrote:

I dropped my 70 to 300 mm DO lens and broke the UV/Haze filter. Amazon seems to have a gazillion of them for sale. Anyone have a recommendation for a replacement? Or does is matter who makes it? The original was a Canon. Thanks for any advice. The lens itself is fine and the screw mount on it seems to be undamaged.

Roger