RE: New photographs in PF gallery on 10-31-09

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated OCT 31 , 2009.
Authors
with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html
include:

         Michael Hughes - It hasn't killed me yet
[Chris] The deadly weed has not yet reaped its harvest but it will in time.
I like the "Genre" of the picture. It has a nice atmosphere. Do they REALLY
dress like that?
         Dan Mitchell - Tate Modern
[Chris] The Tate Modern is a good place for photography and it is allowed.
It was a power station once and many of them of that age have gone. I think
it would be nice if one such station was preserved intact as a folk museum
but I don't think there are any left.
         Don Roberts - Autumn
[Chris] These leaves are the attractive side of autumn. It is interesting
that while most of the animal kingdom is stuffing itself for hibernation or
otherwise preparing for the winter shortages, mankind is so well prepared we
can use our amazing technology to record just the light trace of the scene
and appreciate the beauty having no fear of starving over winter.
         Jim Snarski - Evolution
[Chris] We merely copied them!
         Jim Davis - Trees
[Chris] I'm not impressed by this image. It sort of looks untidy. It is the
sort of reconnaissance image that a visiting flying saucer might catch.
         D.L. Shipman - Solomon's castle, Arcadia
[Chris] I interpret "Arcadia" to mean "fairy land" so this is a theme park I
suppose - but are we getting mixed up as Solomon was not a fairy but a King
who is mentioned in the Bible. I think he was a Jewish King. So what is his
castle doing in fairy land?
 	   Christopher Strevens - Alien Visitation?
[Chris] These "corn circles" are interesting. I always thought that they
were of human origin made by local members of the "Corn Circle Society" but
then I saw one form when I was out walking in that part of Western Britain.
It just took about two minutes as an invisible finger traced out the outline
taking away the wheat in what turned out to be a complex pattern.
         John Palcewski - Dancer
[Chris] Well all I can say is YAPG (Yet Another Pretty Girl).

[Chris] Chris.