Re: How many----?

Yup, we all deserve at least one... I'm saving for the Nikon D3X - what a beautiful thang!

I actually have a 5D Mk II sitting in its box on my desk which the local Canon dealer REALLY wants me to buy. He reckons if he leaves it there long enough I'll unpack it and play with it and buy it... so far I'm resisting but it does call to me: "Take me ouuut!"

My assistant has just bought one. I paid him  $2100 last month (Part-time) he's borrowing my lenses!

and I do have a bunch of Canon glass (50mm 1.4, 100mm 2.8 macro, 70-200mm L, 24-85mm from film days.... but not as good as the Nikon lenses
I have !

I guess it's on the cards but I'm putting it off.....

James B. Davis wrote:
On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 12:24:03 +0900, "James B. Davis" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>