Re: How many----?

On Thu, October 22, 2009 19:32, Bob wrote:
> After reading a couple posts in a computer forum I have a
> question.....   How true is this statement?
>
>  > You will find that many professional photographers still use film for
>  > most things (6x6 format is still *the* choice for quality hi res
>  > imaging), and only use digital for things that will not need high
>  > resolution.

It doesn't accurately describe any of the professionals I know personally,
or any of the ones I regularly interact with online.  And they all say
that professional photography has been nearly totally digital for years
now.

So far as I can tell, people still using film professionally are a few
dinosaurs, a few people with very special requirements, and a few people
very late in their careers for whom changing over just isn't worth the
trouble.
Dragaera: http://dragaera.info