Re: How many----?

On Thu, 2009-10-22 at 20:32 -0400, Bob wrote:
> After reading a couple posts in a computer forum I have a
> question.....   How true is this statement?

Folks,

Mostly I still lurk and learn on this list, but as a happy skilled
amateur AND a minister who does a lot of weddings, I can say that in the
past 7 years I've only done one wedding where the photographer used
film, and that was at the specific request of the bride's father.  (He
and I discussed it before the wedding, and he hired a sometime press
photographer who shot with 2 F100's and an M6, all Tri-X.)

All others have been digital, exclusively.

Peace,

Ken

--
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier