Re: Post card stamp for back of photographs

On Fri, October 16, 2009 11:37, Marilyn wrote:

> I'm looking for a stamp that I can use on the back of 4X6 photographs so I
> can use them as postcards.  Can someone please recommend a source?

Yes, that would be nice.  I used to use Kodak postcard paper and print
them in the darkroom, but, um, not lately.  Looking forward to hearing if
someplace sells a stock stamp (one could get a custom one made at any
rubber stamp place, but a stock one would probably be a lot cheaper).

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info