RE: PF exhibit on 03-10-09

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated OCT 03, 2009.
Authors
with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html
include:

               Emily L. Ferguson - Camo
[Chris] It's Green.....
               Don Roberts - Church Parking Lot 2
[Chris] I have heard of the Amish community. I wonder if they know what they
are missing. I expect they loose a lot of their young people who want to be
modern.
               Dan Mitchell - Hands Up
[Chris] That is a unique sign, I wonder what it meant?
               John Palcewski - Strega
[Chris] I found friendship with a girl like that - she was Norse too but
before I could get on with kissing her all that stuff had to come off. She
had other parts of her body pierced too and it all had to come out at the
anti-natal clinic. She went back to Norway to have her baby so it was
Norwegian. I never saw her again.
               David Dyer-Bennet - The sunken garden
[Chris] What a nice greenhouse that is: And what a fine use of a wide angle
lens. Nice shot.

               Trevor Cunningham - day at the races
[Chris] It is strange how young people risk their lives at dangerous sports.
We live such short lives as it is and every so often one of these young
bloods has an accident and dies. I was just the same but at that stage of my
life I could not afford it. Now at the end of my life, I still cannot afford
it.
               Stephen Ylvisaker - Kingfisher 2009/09/14
[Chris] The object of the photograph is too small in the frame. I suppose a
long telephoto with image stabiliser would have made a better framing. I saw
a shot being taken of a bird with a hand held 400 mm telephoto. For longer
lenses a tripod must be used as they are too heavy and shake too much. My
500 mm mirror lens is no good at all.

Chris.