Re: PF exhibit on 09-26-09

Dan Mitchell - Rooftops: It looks very crowded, as I imagine London to be. But I'm unable to extract anything further from this. Reading the Leica credit makes me want to find something more for some reason...irony?

DL Shipman - Untitled: Thistly! Makes me think I'm about to be stung by something. Quite sharp and saturated. Cropped a little tight at the base.

Tim Mulholland - Conflicted: I dislike the border treatment, but the picture + story is powerful. Even without the story, there's a tragic nature to the image I find striking. Someone loved this person. Given limited background, I can only imagine how the person on the other side of the gun feels. If justified, I hope s/he had something worth protecting.

John Palcewski - OMIGOD! I'm Old!: Like Walmart greeters, foreshadowing always creeps me out.

Laurenz Bobke - Dragonfly: Lovely colors and the composition is nice too. Although, I'm compelled to look for a point of focus to see if the fuzziness is an auto-focus fail.

Emily Ferguson - effortless: Sometimes, all you have to do is pull the tr...oops, I mean press the button. I have nothing here other than a pun.

Chris Strevens - Tunnel at Hindhead: The image provides documentary backdrop for the information you gave, but after reading your description, I'm left wishing the image actually addresses the restaurant and its loss of business.