RE: PF exhibit on 09-26-09

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated SEP 26, 2009.
Authors
with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html
include:

             Dan Mitchell - Rooftops
[Chris] This is quite an interesting shot but no great architecture here!
             D.L. Shipman -
[Chris] A very nicely exposed and sharply focussed image: Technically very
good. I do not like flowers myself....
             Tim Mulholland - Confliction
[Chris] It is sad how some spend their lives and it says something about
guns at home. I suppose if he had had one the occupant might be dead
instead. Then it would be murder 1.
             John Palcewski - OMIGOD...I'm OLD!
[Chris] I know the feeling! It is a horrid reminder of our mortality. I hate
this image. It is so true!
             Laurenz Bobke - Dragonfly
[Chris] A very technical photo: I went on an insect photography course a few
years ago and we took a lot of picture like this. It has been well executed.
             Trevor Cunningham - oblivion
[Chris] I have never been to a desert and this shows me something I had not
seen before. I will never see the desert!
             Emily L. Ferguson - The sun is not so warm any more
[Chris] This image of foliage seems to be the wrong image and the title does
not match the caption; Sort of boring.
             Christopher Strevens - Tunnel at Hindhead
[Chris] My image URL is now http://www.myimages.chrisspages.co.uk

[Chris] Chris.