Re: PF exhibit on 09-19-09

This photo is also in my Facebook. It has a warning for men. It includes a quotation from comedian Gary Lising: "Do you know why I'm thin? I'm thin because I was breastfed by my father."

Chris wrote:
            Elson T. Elizaga - All We Are Saying
[Chris] I believe the ladies get something out of it too.

believed to be clean.