treatment

I was recently incarcerated in a local psychiatric hospital. The reason given was that a machine I built was not believed in by the doctor but I have now shown it to the shrink but now they say my factual e-mails upset people and caused fear and they also said the pictures I took of my confused mum and my dead aunt were distressing people.

I seem to be treated, not for any illness (factual reportage is not an illness) but for upsetting people. This seems unjust to me. Factual reporting is disturbing sometimes.

Such is life!

Chris