Re: lightroom question

it's possible in the library, filtering by text. By default Lightroom will look in all searchable fields for anything containing the text string, but you can narrow this down to specific fields like name and set it to "Begins with..." instead of contains.
It's a bit difficult for me to give you the exact steps, because my Lightroom (2.4) has German menus...

Laurenz
http://www.travelphoto.net/