Re: Miscredited photo in the gallery

Roy,

It took Katarina just 5 minutes from David's observant
observation to update his page and reference!!

So now it all should be OK without doing anything to cache!

amazing help around here if I may say so myself. I am
surroeunded by such capable (sometimes) and helful
assistants!!!!

andy

PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx wrote:

David,
 Your credit is there. Dump out you cache as something must be  stuck.
Roy